We provide a FAQ section which will be extended continuously.
How can I get information of important things for cluster users?
- Subscribe to the mailing list dgridsysnews. There will be send announcements of maintenance schedules, informations for new software versions etc. You may subscribe at a web page or write an email to email@example.com with the subject subscribe.
Support / Feedback
Finally please feel free to contact us.
- User administration, User support first aid: dgrid-support (a) dgrid.hlrs.de
- System administration: dgrid-system (a) dgrid.hlrs.de
Please provide us some details about your jobs/job environment. You don't have to provide these data but often these are very useful hints to solve the problem or to avoid confusion:
- frontend name where you submitted your job
- account name
- date/time when the error occured the first time if it worked before
- changes made at this time
- working directory/directories where you submitted your job
- job script if it contains no secrets (due to unsecure mail transfer)
- curious observations you made
- used software
- anything that might be of interest in your eyes.
Please report all problems to:
| System Administrators:
|| User Management|
| Grid Technology
| Software Tools / Development / Parallelisation